?

Log in

 
 
25 January 2009 @ 09:53 pm
32  
[ Filtered to the 4423 | Unhackable ]

We're far enough away to not attract attention.

Kefka, what did you find out about the ship?

Shinji, speed us up, and get us on a better level so that Gunners have a better view.

Gunners, you know what to do. Let's take this thing down as quickly and efficiently as possible.

[ End Filter ]

((ooc: alrighty guys, the actual chase if finally on. If you missed the last entry where things were explained, here it is. Again, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ping me at RingCampana or leave me an OOC message. 83

And Ayndin, feel free to make up whatever you want about the opposing ship~))
 
 
Current Mood: crazyTime to Kick Merchant Ass
 
 
 
oʞɐɹıɥ ıɾuıɥs: ronery with swordpharaohking on January 26th, 2009 03:16 am (UTC)
You got it~
Reno: You're Kiddingelectro_phoenix on January 26th, 2009 03:35 am (UTC)
Whaddya need me to do, yo? I got Lavi riding with me.
Winry Rockbell [AU]: [ sigh duties ]omgwtfwrench on January 26th, 2009 03:56 am (UTC)
Stay above, and be careful of the cannons. If you can damage some of their masts that'll slow them down and work to our advantage.

That or you can circle the premises and keep a watch out for any oncoming ships, everyone else will be too busy to do that.
Reno: Piloting Smirkelectro_phoenix on January 26th, 2009 04:10 am (UTC)
I got bombs Lavi can chuck over the side, so we'll do that first.
fuhenteki on January 26th, 2009 05:18 am (UTC)
The gunners should aim towards the end of the ship where the propellers are. That would certainly slow them down before finally knocking them out of the sky.
Winry Rockbell [AU]: [ fuck yes lesbians! ]omgwtfwrench on January 26th, 2009 05:56 am (UTC)
Good idea, Kambei. Let the other gunners know.
Hiyori Sarugaki: Sorta Sad/blankfanged_brat on January 26th, 2009 05:53 am (UTC)
Alright. And we don't wanna cause too much damage, right?
Winry Rockbell [AU]: [ fear. fear a lot ]omgwtfwrench on January 26th, 2009 05:58 am (UTC)
The less damage, the better. Do what you need to, to get it down quickly though; we can't risk it escaping back into the town premises.
holdon2yourhat: Hunterholdon2yourhat on January 26th, 2009 09:17 am (UTC)
[Voice]
*sing-song voice* Ohhh, Miss Vinry! Hyu hain't by any chance assignink zumvun to lead a raidink party, iz hyu? 'Coz Hy gots a couple hundred years-vorth of experience doink chust dot.
Winry Rockbell [AU]: [ smile ]omgwtfwrench on January 27th, 2009 02:59 am (UTC)
[Voice]
[ A small chuckle ]

We usually divvy up into a couple groups, so go ahead and get an account of everyone who's going on board, and divide and assign as you see fit.
holdon2yourhat: Leerholdon2yourhat on January 27th, 2009 03:11 am (UTC)
Re: [Voice]
Thanks, dollink. Hyu de best!